2018 Program Dates and Fees
Summer 1: May 19 - June 16
Summer 2: July 14 - August 11
The fees of the Fellowship amount to $3,999. This is paid in two installments:
- $700 Non-Refundable Enrollment Fee, which confirms and reserves your spot within the Fellowship
- $3,299 Program Fee
Typically, the Enrollment Fee is paid two weeks after the date of acceptance, and the Program Fee one month after the date of acceptance.
Both of the fees combine to cover the cost of the Fellowship, including housing.
Flights are paid for separately by the Fellow.
Once candidates have been identified as qualified to attend the Lex Fellowship, we do all we can to aid in making it financially feasible.
Once admitted, Fellows are given personalized attention from one of our team members around finances, and are given access to years' worth of insights, tips, and tricks around reducing and subsidizing costs.
To start helping you right away, though, follow the link to the right to view our Fundraising Packet:
Program Fee Coverage
- Housing accommodations
- Pre- and real-time training from Experienced Consultant
- Planned meals: weekly breakfast, numbered lunches/dinners
- Travel health insurance through HTH Worldwide
- Weekly Excursions to cities, judges, etc.
- On-site transport while in Spain
- Project/Site Manager
- Emergency phone